This Modified 2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend is finished in Carbonized Gray Metallic with a Sandstone and black interior.
- Clean accident-free Carfax.
- Factory equipment includes a removable soft top and doors, cloth upholstery, remote keyless entry, an 8-inch LCD instrument cluster, the Terrain Management System with 6 G.O.A.T. modes, a 6-speaker audio system, and more.
- Modifications are extensive and include a 5-inch Rough Country lift kit, 20-inch Fuel Off-Road wheels, a Roush air intake, an AFE Vulcan axle-back exhaust, a Rough Country fender flare delete, and a Rough Country nudge bar. A complete list of modifications is included below.
- The sixth-generation Bronco premiered earlier in 2021 ending a 25-year hiatus and nearly a decade of speculation about its return. Retro styling, body-on-frame construction, and a suite of off-road equipment help to ensure this truck lives up to the Bronco name. While the convertible soft top adds to this Bronco’s back-to-basics packaging, amenities like wireless Apple CarPlay and hill descent control bring a modern touch to the experience.
- Power comes from a 2.3-liter turbocharged “Ecoboost” inline-four engine, rated at 300 horsepower and 325 lb-ft of torque. Output is sent to all four wheels via a 10-speed automatic transmission.
A partial list of notable equipment includes:
- 4-wheel drive with part-time selectable engagement
- Hill descent control
- Soft top (black)
- Removable doors
- Heated power mirrors
- 6-way manual driver and passenger seats
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat
- Remote keyless entry with push-button start
- 8-inch LCD instrument cluster
- Terrain Management System with 6 G.O.A.T. modes
- Leather-wrapped tilt-telescoping steering wheel
- 6-speaker AM/FM audio system
- SYNC 4 with 8-inch LCD touchscreen
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Suspension & Wheels:
- Rough Country 5-inch lift kit
- 20-inch Fuel Off-Road wheels
- 37-inch Milestar Patagonia tires
- Roush air intake
- Panda Motorworks bypass valve delete kit
- AFE Vulcan 3-inch stainless steel axle-back exhaust kit
- Speedometer calibrator
- Rough Country nudge bar
- Badlands front grille
- 3-inch angel-eye nudge bar lights
- 3-inch ditch lights
- BuiltRight Industries Perfect-Fit stubby antenna
- Rough Country SR2 adjustable aluminum side steps
- Rough Country fender flare delete
- Rough Country 3rd brake light extension
- Matte black Heritage Bronco fender badge
- Oracle Lighting universal illuminated LED letter badges
- Curt Class III receiver hitch
Recent Service History
The attached Carfax history report shows that the engine oil and filter were changed in April 2022 at 5,247 miles.
Other Items Included in Sale
- 2 keys
- Tool kit
Walk around video: